Clash of the Prints

by - July 18, 2014


I would like to introduce to you the power of thrift stores. Not that you don't already know, but still! My outfit is almost entirely made up of thrift store finds! That's right, my adorable dress and stylish jacket are both from thrift stores. I know I've mentioned before that people have told me to limit my outfits to only one thrift piece, but I say SCREW THAT! If it works, it shouldn't matter where you found it. After all, no one will ever know. Unless of course you tell them on a fashion blog, haha!

Dress: thrifted (similar here),  Jacket: thrifted (similar here),  Bag: Asos (similar here)
Shoes: Target,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar styles here)












Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

13 Comments

  1. la stampa del vestito è davvero carina!
    un bacio
    http://monpetitblognoir.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that dress! And thrift stores!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so stunning and I love your hair! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look adorable

    http://abdelkhalekleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love thrift stores! That dress is gorgeous on you.
    x Justina // www.abentpieceofwire.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This dress is amazing on you. Love it!!

    xx Sarah | Loser Girl Wins

    ReplyDelete
  7. That dress looks marvelous. I love the print :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Allison the dress is fab, love it, want it! Honey you do as you like, it's your blog, it's your style, it's you and no one has the right to tell you what to wear and where to buy.
    happy Weekend
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet, dear! Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Great look! Love the dress

    bellemelange.net/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute dress!

    Heidi D.
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!