Jungle Love

by - July 31, 2014



I have a confession: I do not own anything maxi. No maxi dresses, no maxi skirts, nothing! I have just never found anything maxi that was long enough to cover my long legs. The other day, my aunt showed me this dress that she had purchased, and I fell in love with the print. I was scared to try it on, because I didn't think it would fit right, but to my surprise, it did! I now have full confidence that i will find a maxi piece of my own very soon!

Dress: Borrowed (similar here),  Shoes: Eva & Zoe,  Necklace: Forever 21 (similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar styles here)









Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. I love black and white prints, nice dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My finger are crossed that you find some because you look great in maxi Allison. Love the dress and it suits you so great.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you finally have some confidence in finding a maxi dress! I actually have the opposite problem, in which the maxi dresses and skirts are always too long! Super cute dress though :) Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your gladiator sandals!
    Fabrizia – Cosa Mi Metto???

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in a maxi--glad you found the confidence to wear it --killer :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous dress and sandals!

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, it looks great on you!

    industrialbarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks great on you…!

    xx
    Michele
    http://www.roguetutu.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that maxi!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!