A Little Bit of Punk

by - April 15, 2014


Sometimes it's fun to experiment with mixing pieces together that you normally wouldn't. I wouldn't usually think to pair a lacy floral skirt with a pair of tough leather ankle booties, but I really like the outcome! What's the best fashion risk you've ever taken?

Top: thrifted,  Skirt: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here),  Booties: old (similar style here)
Necklace: Target,  Sunglasses: old (similar here),  Bracelets & Ring: old










Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Just found your blog and it is totally amazing!
    Would you like to follow each other?!
    Let me know

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely check yours out and follow you :)

      Delete
  2. I really like this combination. I can't think of my biggest risk, but I am about to battle my fear of crop tops next week.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! I'm sure you'll rock it :)

      Delete
  3. Love that skirt!! Looks so cute with the red!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!