Lime It Up

by - April 14, 2014


It didn't take me very long after arriving back home before I could throw on my new shoes and shorts to create one of my new favorite outfits. I absolutely love  this lime green color, so I couldn't resist overloading it from my glasses all the way down to my shorts. What color are you coveting this Spring?

Top: thrifted (similar here),  Shorts: Heavenly Couture (similar here),  Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Shoes: Heavenly Couture (similar here),  Sunglasses: old (similar here)









You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Not really a color, but I am all about daisy patterns this spring. I love your shorts!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Daisy patterns are awesome :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!