Pink

by - April 29, 2014


Sometimes it's fun to build an outfit around one accent color. That's exactly what I did here! I started with my awesome caged heels and my favorite leather pencil skirt, and decided to run wild with pink accessories. I think it turned out really fun and cute! 

Top: American Eagle Outfitters,  Skirt: thrifted (similar here),  Bag: Asos (old, similar here)
Heels: Heavenly Couture (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Lips: MAC







Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

14 Comments

  1. I love that hot pink color on you! You have a new follower!
    lexi // thelittlebrunette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hot pink! It's so striking!

    ~ Mckenzie xx
    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Those shoes and that skirt is super hott!! You look amazing!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I love the first pic of you! I am drooling over those heels, they are amazing!! Great outfit honey.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out lovely. Those shoes are amazing and pink was the perfect accent color.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving those shoes!! Amazing!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your handbag! So cute. And your right, it is fun to build an outfit around a color.
    Bright and Shiny

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!