New Places and New Faces

by - April 22, 2014


As you may have read in my last post, I moved! I have always been obsessed with Southern California, so I couldn't be happier about finally living there. I spent the first day decorating my room and settling in, and of unloading my millions of shoes. Unfortunately, I could only fit about half of my collection into my suitcase. I guess I'll be taking a lot more four hour trips back home to get the rest of my things. It's all worth it, though!

Top: Tommy Hilfiger (similar here),  Pants: old (similar here),  Shoes: Old Navy (old, similar here)
Bag: Dooney & Bourke,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)














Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Congratulations on the move!! What a gorgeous place to live. Thx for the house tour, it's beautiful Allison. Hey we have something in common, I have the same ceiling but in the kitchen and the same rug but mine is red. So here's to the new home and may you find great happiness and peace.
    kisses honey
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! :) Thanks for the kind words <3

      Delete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog love! Loving the home shots xx

    reallyliteral.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your new place looks amazing!! Congrats! Love those sunnies!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your place looks lovely. Glad to see you are happily settling in. :)

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute!!! Loving the bright colors in your shirt and shoes! Your place is so organized and adorable!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get the rest if my shoes! Haha! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!