Festival Fashion

by - April 16, 2014


You will not believe how many times during my weekend trip to Palm Springs that I was asked if I was there for Coachella. At first I thought it was funny, but the more it happened, the more I was kind of sad that I wasn't actually there to go to the popular music festival. However, just because I don't have a spare few hundred dollars to attend, that doesn't mean I can't dress the part! Here's what I would most likely wear if I really was going to Coachella.

Top: Billabong (old, similar here),  Shorts: Candie's,  Shoes: Miss Trish,  Purse: old
Sunglasses: old (similar here),  Headband: Goody









Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. This is such a cute and cool outfit. Adorable! Love the look on you. The top is gorgeous! Perfect outfit for a festival! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I adore fringe for festivals!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!