Postcard

by - April 19, 2014


Nothing is better than coming home from a day of crazy errands to find a package waiting on the front porch. My Peter Som shirtdress had finally arrived! The colors are absolutely gorgeous, and the waist tie makes it super flattering. It's definitely my favorite piece of the collection. Have you checked out Peter Som for DesigNation?

Dress: Peter Som for DesigNation,  Shoes: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Bag: Dooney & Bourke
Sunglasses: Forever 21


 







Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

6 Comments

  1. You're right it's gorgeous! Lovely dress and you're wearing it beautifully. Love the shoes and the bag too. I was thinking of getting the striped dress of his collection but now seeing yours I am torn between thse two ones ;-)
    Happy Easter dear
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I also love the striped dress :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely dress - Such a pretty print :)

    www.sunsetdesires.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really very, very pretty.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!