Cobalt

by - April 17, 2014


Lately, I've really become obsessed with the way cobalt and hot pink look together. I first paired the two for my birthday party back in October (check it out here), and ever since then I just can't get enough! Are there any unexpected color combinations that you are currently loving?

Top: LC Lauren Conrad,  Pants: Forever 21 (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)
Shoes: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Clutch & Jewelry: Charming Charlie










Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Those are my favorite colors, cobalt and pink. So it's perfect ;-) Thx for your lovely comment sweetie. Followed you back. Let's keep in touch.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love your blog <3

      Delete
  2. Loving that top with the details on the sleeve! So cute!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving those pants!! I love cobalt blue with anything!!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cobalt + hot pink = one badass chic look. Love cobalt blue.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!