Red, White & Blue

by - April 24, 2014


I can officially say that I've found my go-to Spring dress! Not only will it work for casual parties when worn with flats or sandals, but it can also transition into a formal piece when paired with heels and a floppy hat. I have a feeling that the people around me will get tired of seeing this dress!

Dress: Tommy Hilfiger (similar here),  Hat: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Shoes: Payless  
Sunglasses: Forever 21








Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. love strippes ! great outfit ! :D

    saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This dress is sooooo cute!! Loving the red white and blue and that hat is so perfect!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So festive...I really like the stripped hat with the stripped dress!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god, this just sings summer barbecue. Good job on scoring this!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, dear!

    theprintedsea.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/irakharchenko

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!