Bright

by - April 09, 2014


This morning I woke up and felt like the warm weather finally meant Spring is here! this called for a bright and cheery outfit. I normally wouldn't pair these three main colors together, but they just all screamed Spring to me in their own unique ways. By throwing on a neutral blazer, they seemed to work really well. This heat has sure been making me take some awesome fashion risks!

Blazer & Top: LC Lauren Conrad,  Skirt: thrifted,  Clutch, Ring, & Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Target (old, similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21,  Shoes: Target








You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. http://indigorosesblog.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/allisonkeeping-it-stylish-yet-simple.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations! It's gorgeous together!

    BaileyAnne

    BaileyAnneStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!