Rawr

by - April 03, 2014


From the first time I laid eyes on a street style story about the infamous Kenzo Tiger Sweatshirt, I was obsessed! I knew I needed one, but I also knew that I didn't have a spare three hundred dollars lying around. The perfect solution was this version I found on Oasap. Sure it's not the real deal (it doesn't have the word "Kenzo" sprawled across the tiger's head), but it's close enough and still darn cute! Plus, I always get tons of compliments when I wear this sweatshirt.

Sweatshirt: Oasap,  Jeans: Rock & Republic,  Bag: Apt. 9,  Shoes: Xhilaration,  Sunglasses: Candie's









You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. The color looks great on you!
    I love how the yellow comes back in your bag and jeans.
    You look beautiful x

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!