Spring Break!

by - April 14, 2014


Every year for Spring Break, my family travels down to Southern California to visit my grandpa. Although he lives in a small little desert town, it's right around the corner from Palm Springs, which is one of my all time favorite places. It's absolutely gorgeous, and the warm weather definitely doesn't hurt! Here are the some photos of the highlights from my trip. Do you have any fun Spring Break traditions?

Outfit 1
Top: American Eagle Outfitters,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)

Outfit 2
Romper: Peter Som for DesigNation,  Fedora: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Shoes: Target

Outfit 3
Sweater: Gift Shop,  Pants: New York & Company

Outfit 4
Top: Tommy Hilfiger

Outfit 5
Top & Jacket: thrifted





























Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Looks like a great time! I love those dogs!

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it was an awesome trip <3

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!