Light Reading

by - April 26, 2014


Every once and awhile it feels good to take an entire day to do absolutely nothing. I decided to crack open a new book, and simply enjoy the sun shining in through the windows. I must apologize for so many house pictures, but I just can't get over how cute everything is! I'm currently living with my aunt, and I must say that we have very similar tastes. All of the animal prints and shiny furnishings are just too amazing. I'm obsessed!

Dress: Target (old, very similar here),  Belt: old,  Shoes: Audrey Brooke,  Book: The Moon and More









Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

14 Comments

  1. Is that a good book? I love your dress, it's really cute!

    ~Mckenzie <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far I really like it! I would definitely recommend it :) Thanks, girl!

      Delete
  2. Such a great outfit and post! I absolutely love Sarah Dessen! Such a great book!

    XoXo
    Teresa
    www.chicaffordable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well all I can say is....keep them coming girl! I love the house pics. I enjoy the house tour, so keep them coming pretty please. Lovely dress. Amazing shoes. Pretty colors.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you Lenya! I appreciate it :)

      Delete
  4. I was just telling my husband today I need to make time to read because there are so many books I want to read! Such a cute dress! Looks gorgeous on you!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's always good to get a new book :)

      Delete
  5. beautiful interior design! days where you do nothing but read are really the best days.

    www.joyyiu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute dress!!! Loving the way your house is decorated!! :)

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress and the house decor.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!