Blue

by - April 23, 2014


I officially love this back yard! It's so gorgeous, and I discover new hidden treasures each and every day. I still can't believe that I live here! I wanted to showcase the beautiful sunset by wearing a monochromatic outfit that would stand out against all of the bright natural colors. In the process, I found an outfit I absolutely adore!

Top: Forever 21 (old),  Shorts: Candie's (old, similar here),  Shoes: Target (old, similar here
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)








Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

10 Comments

  1. Loving all the blue! That top is so adorable!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You find the right one, honey. The top is gorgeous. The back yard is so beautiful. No wonder you love it so much! Thx for sharing honey.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blue! It's perfect! Also, want to follow each other through GFC? (Google Friend Connect) Already followed you!

    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ~ Mckenzie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute and summery outfit! Your top is my favorite part of your outfit-the color and the cutouts make it a stunner:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that color!! Your shoes are adorable too!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous space you have there. Love the color of your top.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!