Bambi

by - April 08, 2014


I was absolutely obsessed with this sweatshirt when I first saw the real Givenchy version in one of my magazines. However, the authentic version's price tag of over a thousand dollars definitely was not something to obsess over. That's why when I found this Oasap version, I could not have been more ecstatic! It's just as cute, and the quality is fantastic. Why spend over a grand, when you can spend closer to $30? After all, I bet most people could not tell the difference!

Sweatshirt: Oasap,  Skirt: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here),  Jacket: Target
Bag: Asos (old, similar here),  Beanie: Forever 21,  Shoes: Payless







You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. this sweater! love
    francesca from Frank Vinyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look, I like the sweater! :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes totally agree, also if you're not going to wear it for years to come than why drop thousands on a sweater.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!