Artsy

by - April 15, 2014


I've been really inspired lately by all of the artsy prints I've been seeing all over sites like Pinterest and Who What Wear. When I found this top at a local thrift store, I was absolutely thrilled. I was even more excited when I discovered that it was a 100% silk top from Ann Taylor. Nothing beats scoring an expensive top for only two dollars! By pairing it with this striped skirt, I added a fun and unexpected mix of prints. Of course, I couldn't help but also throw in some of my favorite neon green!

Top: Ann Taylor (similar here),  Skirt: Target (old),  Shoes: Old Navy (old, similar here)
Necklace: Heavenly Couture (similar style here),  Sunglasses: old (similar here)
Bag: Dooney & Bourke (no longer available, similar here)
 









Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Loving your neon flats! Just ordered a pair of strappy heels in the same color. Favorite color of mine lately!

    Kay
    Fashionably Kay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It is an awesome color :)

      Delete
  2. Love how you mixed different prints together! They look good together. and the neon flats definitely completes the whole outfit <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Simply White
    xoxo, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you mixed the two prints. Floral and striped work so well when the print proportions mesh. The top is beautiful. Ann Taylor's clothes are so classic that they can be easily incorporated into many outfits. You scored a great investment piece. I would love if you could check out my blog and let me know if interested in following each other on GFC. I hope you have a terrific rest of the week.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sharon! I will definitely check out your blog :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!