Tomboy Chic

by - April 18, 2014


 I found these cargo pants at a local thrift store and was thrilled because I had always wanted a pair. I was even more thrilled when I discovered they were Guess brand for only three dollars! I paired them with this ultra girly and frilly top to balance out the toughness. I think it turned out to be a perfectly tomboy chic ensemble!

Top: Ann Taylor (thrifted, similar here),  Pants: Guess (thrifted, similar here)
Ring: Marc Jacobs Lola,  Purse: old,  Shoes: Audrey Brooke (old, similar here)
Sunglasses: old (similar options here)










Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Such a great post! :)
    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm Chic Street Choc ! Thank uuu
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOKCHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will definitely follow you :) Please follow my blog!

      Delete
  2. cute x
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit and the bag!!

    http://www.susannahzabelle.com


    Suannah

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!