Lovely Leopard

by - April 10, 2014



I'm fortunate enough to have Fridays off from work, so Thursdays serve as my last and final day of the week to find an appropriate office outfit. I wasn't feeling very inspired this morning, so I went with a simple thrifted top and my favorite pair of white pants. However, I quickly learned that the top was see-through! To remedy that situation, I threw on a basic red tank, and accessorized with the same color. It turned my bland outfit into a lovely leopard ensemble!

Top: thrifted,  Tank: thrifted,  Pants: Forever 21 (old, identical here),  Shoes: Target (old, similar here)
Ring & Belt: old,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to give a shout out to Jessie Aurora of Indigo Roses! Jessie features fashion bloggers from around the world, and was so kind to feature me yesterday. I am so appreciative to her. Check out the post on her awesome blog here!








You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Great save for the top. It's always a bummer when things are too sheer, but layering can be fun. They look great together.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look on you! That blue is so vibrant and perfect for spring and your hair is gorgeous.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!