Off the Chain

by - April 05, 2014


I was so happy when I purchased this top at a thrift store for only a dollar! The bright colors scream Spring, and it totally matches one of my favorite necklaces that I can hardly wear. Although I absolutely love orange,  I don't have as many orange pieces in my wardrobe as I thought I did. Thank goodness for amazing thrift store finds like this one!

Top: thrifted,  Pants: New York & Company,  Shoes: old,  Bag: Target Limited Edition
Necklace: old,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)







You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. What a pretty top. I love the print and the colors are so in harmonious together. I too have an orange necklace I don't get to wear much. It was love at first sight and I had to have it. You have inspired me to match it with orange, blue and white. I hope your weekend is going well.

    Sharon
    http://www.afashioncrowd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad I could inspire you! :) I will check out your blog!

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!