Houndstooth

by - April 09, 2014



The weather is finally getting warmer here in California, and I could not be more excited. It's finally time for more lightweight knits and fabulous hats. This outfit was inspired by a photo I saw on Pinterest. I love it so much that I will definitely be packing it into my suitcase for my Palm Springs trip this weekend!

Sweater: Apt. 9 (old, similar here),  Slip Dress: thrifted,  Heels: Forever 21 (old, similar options here)
Hat: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Belt: old,  Clutch: Victoria's Secret (old)





 


You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love it! Great way to pull off a slip dress <3

    ombrevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's so comfortable :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!