Work Appropriate?

by - April 04, 2014


I was really skeptical about whether or not I could get away with wearing this outfit to work. I decided that since my job is pretty laid back when it comes to the dress code, I would just go for it! Not only was it totally acceptable, but I got tons of compliments on it from coworkers and customers. After all, a little stomach is fine when the rest of the outfit is extremely conservative. Would you dare to wear mesh to work?

Blazer: LC Lauren Conrad,  Top: Urban Outfitters (old, similar here)  
Pants: Forever 21 (old, similar here),  Bag: Asos (old, similar here),  Shoes: Xhilaration







You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I think you found a very clever way to show a little skin at work -- I've got to try it. This is crop top season after all! Great blog, btw!

    Audrey
    www.lululinden.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will check yours out :)

      Delete
  2. Love the color of those pants! I am always hesitant to wear mesh, but you make it so wearable!

    ombrevogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!